• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ellenm

ellenm
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Lindy:follow

Posted 13 November 2006 - 03:40 PM

Anybody wanna rent a room to a fellow dancer, or anyone know anyone who could?  Please keep in mind I'm a poor college student, but in exchange for discounted rent I'd be more than glad to help out with some basic cleaning around the house and I love yard work (think of all the leaves I could rake).

I'm clean, pretty quite, friendly and very busy so I'm really not home all that often.  I need to move in by Dec 15th.  For general info about me you can visit my myspace www.myspace.com/ellenrunsfast

Thanks,
Ellen
ellenruns@gmail.com

#2 Kat Kathleen or KC

Kat Kathleen or KC
  • Members
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Swing dancing & Fashion & Photography & Cosmetology
  • Lindy:follow

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:36 PM

Ellen,

I can rent a room out to you.  The only thing is I live in hillsboro.  Rent is $375 plus 57.50 to cover utilities.

If this sounds do able then drop  me a line.  If not I understand.

Kathleen

QUOTE(ellenm @ Nov 13 2006, 3:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody wanna rent a room to a fellow dancer, or anyone know anyone who could?  Please keep in mind I'm a poor college student, but in exchange for discounted rent I'd be more than glad to help out with some basic cleaning around the house and I love yard work (think of all the leaves I could rake).

I'm clean, pretty quite, friendly and very busy so I'm really not home all that often.  I need to move in by Dec 15th.  For general info about me you can visit my myspace www.myspace.com/ellenrunsfast

Thanks,
Ellen
ellenruns@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users