No replies to this topic

#1 Geralyn

Geralyn
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Lindy:follow

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:37 PM

Hi Portland dancers!

For those who donít know me, I was very active in the lindy world from 2001 to 2005 when I moved to Boston for library school.  Iím still in the Boston area working as a childrenís librarian and dancing.  

I have a favor to ask.  A good friend of mine, Lana, and her boyfriend Will, are relocating to Portland this summer and need a place to stay (or housesit!) for a week or two in July as they look for an apt.  They are wonderful people, considerate and low-maintenance.  Will is really allergic to cats and indoor birds.  They both love dogs.

Lana adds this:

ďA little about us: I'm in my mid-20s and am a librarian here in Boston. Will is in his early-30s and teaches kids video in the Boston public school system. We both love riding bikes, cooking, reading, gardening, and are excited to be moving back to the west coast. We are both really clean and respectful of other people's things. We also both don't smoke and have no pets.Ē

If you have some space for them or need someone to housesit, please email her at lanathelen@gmail.com.  If you want to ask me anything else, my email is geralyn.schultz@yahoo.com.

My boyfriend, Michael, and I will be out the last week of August to see my family and go dancing!  Hope to see you then.

Geralyn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users