No replies to this topic

#1 Leonor

Leonor
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • Lindy:follow

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:55 PM

Hi!

I am writing a term paper for a social geography class on Herräng.  If you have been to Herräng, please take a moment to answer a couple questions for me!  You can respond to this thread, send me a PM, or email me at lcolbert@uoregon.edu.  Please include your age, gender, nationality, and where you are living currently with your response.  You do not need to answer all of the questions, any response you'd care to give will be greatly appreciated!  I'll be collecting data for the next two weeks, so please feel free to respond up until the June 10th.  After that, your response won't be of any use to me sad.gif  So get your answers in soon!

Thanks, everyone!

1) Pick three nouns to describe yourself on any ordinary day.
2) Pick three nouns to describe yourself while in Herräng.
3) How would you describe Herräng as a place?
4) Do you think being in Herräng alters your behavior?  That is to say, what do you do there that you wouldn’t do at home?
5) Do you think being in Herräng alters other people’s behavior (outgoingness, sexuality, etc)?
6) Has being in Herräng altered your behavior permanently?  That is to say, do you continue new behavioral patterns that you acquired in Herräng now that you are at home?
7) If you have been in Herräng when the dance festival was not in session: how would your answers differ when the dance festival is not in session as opposed to when it is in full swing?  Does the space itself alter your views/actions, or are the changes dependent on the festival being in session?

Edited by Leonor, 25 May 2008 - 02:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users