Lindy Hop & Charleston Classes In January With Denise Steele

Lindy Hop Charleston Classes January Denise Steele Frankie Manning Savoy Style Dancing Tuesdays Swing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DeniseSteele

DeniseSteele
  • Members
  • 277 posts
  • Lindy:follow

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

CLASSES in Portland / Sellwood:
Starting THIS Tuesday, JANUARY 3.
NEW 4 WEEK SERIES:

7 pm:  BEGINNING LINDY HOP, Savoy style. This is the classic Frankie Manning style.  A great place to start, or brush up on your basics. Class will focus on basic steps, lead & follow, frame, musicality, styling and fun!

8 pm:  6 Ct LINDY & 30s CHARLESTON moves.  This is an all levels class that focuses mostly on cool charleston variations.

9pm:  INTERMEDIATE Lindy Hop/ Performance. We will learn some fun moves that work well as a routine.  Performance optional, there are many  opportunities, however, if you are interested. Fluent knowledge of the basics is required, this class will move quickly.  Please pre-register with me at: Denise@TheJointisJumpin.com .

9 pm:  TUESDAY SWING DANCING, $5. or included in the 7pm - 9 pm Tuesday Night Lindy Classes with Denise.

To receive the best price it is best to pre-pay.  To do this go online to Rachels studio, the price structure has changed somewhat, so check out the new prices at:  http://www.dancewithjoystudios.com

Questions: Denise@TheJointisJumpin.com
PAYMENT: info@dancewithjoystudios.com

7981 SE 17th Ave. Portland, OR 97202

503-236-8160

Remember to catch me while you can, as I travel a lot, so see you in January!

Happy New Year!
Denise

[/left]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lindy Hop, Charleston, Classes, January, Denise Steele, Frankie Manning, Savoy Style, Dancing, Tuesdays, Swing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)